Sunday, March 25, 2007

LoOK IntO tHe PaSt......& tHe fUtuRe

I was going through some of the old pictures in my computer and realised that most of the birthdays are celebrated here in my house. Keenan's birthdays, grandparent's birthdays, Jessie's birthdays, mine, my mom's.. wait a minute, Jack's birthdays are missing!! DURH because he got his girlfriend to take him, which grown teenager with girlfriend want to celebrate with family. I ran out on my when I was 16th! HAHA =P. I was also going through some of the old videos and it was hilarious!! Keenan was so cute younger! can't babies just stay babies!?!?....

So, I just can't wait until the WHOLE formula one crew comes here! I can't wait to see Kimi! will he look just as cute as he is on tele or paper or will he look cuter?! gosh =D I got kimi-fever!

I need more space!! for my computer I mean. got no space edy. really really need another hard disc! hehe =)

music is life. rock on... or emo on.. whatever