Sunday, March 18, 2007

fOrMuLa oNe cRazeEe!



Yes man!! Kimi Raikkonen stormed to a dominant victory in the Australian Grand Prix, his debut for Ferrarri..I'm extremely trilled and happy. Yet, Fernando Alonso was trilling behind him with teammate Lewis Hamilton..Anyways, it's a good start for Ferrari!! I'm looking forward to the Malaysian one!! I might be going =D got tickets but it depends on my sister if she wants to go. haihs Anyways,

Right, so I've been reading news and it seems like Michael Schumacher gave a call to Kimi at the end of the race. aww, how sweet. hahaa. and then i thought it was his wife congratulating him. ehhee..

I'm soooo HUNGRY!! woke up, watched formula one till noww.. FOOD!!!!!!

Ooh wells.. School's starting tomorrow with a huge present for us. EXAM!! I gotta admit, I dint study at all the whole week. =D i'm gonna fail kau kau.!