Saturday, March 17, 2007

crazy blogger..


yes! Kimi Raikkonen grabs pole position for qualifying today in Melbourne. gosh, hope he wins it on race day.. god lets just hope so. haha. formula one freak. I'm also scared of myself edy. anyways, Kimi is just so cute!


Random thoughts...


Don't any of you wish that you have super powers. doesn't series like charmed, heroes, mutant-x, X-men and all kind of movies with super powers just makes you feel jealous. I know they don't have powers, but yet, just get to act like they do makes me jealous. don't you wish you can fly or stop time or teleport or just do something supernatural? All this whacky thoughts are running through my mind all week now. i kinda wish I had all this kinda powers just to make the world a better place. hahaha. be the member of charmed. =D lols. Don't you sometimes wonder if your friend is one? one of the gifted..hahaa.. like i said whacky.. anyways, it's so random. but still, most of us does think about this stuff, don't you? or is it just me??