Monday, January 10, 2011

Ooh I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

iMovie - Ramona & Beezus.

Great movie! Joey King and Selena Gomez was awesome! the story totally made me cry! it's so proud and sad in a way seeing how brave and tough and strong Ramona is in that movie. totally worth watching.

and if you're not a fan of those types of movie, I'm sure telling you that Josh Duhamel is also staring in it will sway you to the other side? :p

It's been a pretty busy week! well, not busy exactly. more no-time-on-my-hands. I've been baby sitting my cousin for a whole 2 weeks! and one of that week, he was sick. he's such a pain in my butt when he's sick and still such a pain when he's not.

on top of that, my grandmother was here! I love her very much, don't get me wrong but she's a bigger pain in my butt! too much of grandmothers in a short period of time can cause insanity! but, like I said, I still love her very much.

anyways, so my cousin was sick, as a favor for his mother, I took him to go see a doc. took him to Klinic Segara in Desa! I haven't a clue as to why so freaking many people went there! the entire square foot of that waiting room was filled.

it's either a VERY GOOD clinic or a VERY SLOW one! and I have to go with the VERY SLOW one cause it's a VERY NO GOOD clinic!

well, if you think that diagnosing a child wrongly is a good clinic then be my guest and go see that doc! that kid has hand foot mouth disease and she diagnosed him with the chicken pox -.- thank gosh he was only on that medication she gave for a day or two! or else, I'm sure serious side effect will occur.

waited there for almost 3 hours for the wrong diagnosis -.- wasted money and especially MY TIME!

so, that was 1 of the 15 days I had him. more trouble making and pain in my butt happened during those 15 days.

boy am I glad I'm the youngest sister! and I feel sorry for the elder sibling, I feel your pain! thank gosh I'm sure a cool younger sister, right sissy? :p

hmm, what else? Oh had mumsie doodles birthday dinner. wasn't anything special. got her a cake. I really don't like restaurant waiters for being indiscreet! like it's a surprise, then do it behind the curtains laa!

knowing my mother, she already know what's gonna happen before it happens.

bought her a cake, took it to the restaurant before dinner. told them not to tell that I came by to drop off the cake and to bring it out after our dinner. went there again with mum, they go up to her and wished her happy birthday -.-

"oh your daughter came by just now to drop off a cake" -.-! said the owner

& yes we 'frequent there frequently' so they know who we are. stupidd! oh wells.

Photobucket
happpy birthdaayy mumsie