Monday, January 10, 2011

I worry I won't see your face light up again!

iMovie - The Karate Kid.

I don't know what is it but there's something charming about Jayden Smith :))! he has his own unique style.

Had breakfast with the girls last week! we haven't all been together since August! like the five of us! like old times :))!

It was a nice morning! & afternoon. it was a morning/afternoon thing! :p

if only we were all in the same campus! and doing the same thing. that will be totally awesome because I've missed them like you can't imagine!

so anyways! change of topic.

mumster has started decorating the house for Chinese New Year! I don't know where she gets the determination to decorate it. cause if I knew where, I could take that determination out of her to take those down!

she's all hardworking in putting it up but turns into a lazy worm when it's time to take it down! you'll see.

I love helping her but she doesn't want my help! I've volunteered to help decorate the bamboo tree, and she said sure I could help her but when I came down after washing up, she said she was done with it -.-

whatever! more time for me to laze around :p

Photobucket
she turned our house into a darn prostitute looking house!

helped her clean out the kitchen drawers just yesterday. and by clean, I mean rearrange the stuffs inside! man my mother is such a rubbish keeper (yes, just like me! like mother, comes the same daughter :p)

you have no idea how many packets of Dominos tissue packets we had in the drawer! and its all Dominos cause that's the only fast food consumed by this household.

see sissy, we are indirectly supporting you :))! if you get my sarcasm. heh.

To end this blog post, I'm gonna tell you guys that I'm gonna end my crazed shopping spree that has been going on for quite awhile. I've spent RM 1760 in less than 28 days!

it might not be a lot to some people but it's a crazy amount for me to know I've spent that much because I'm usually not a big spender and I've definitely not spent that much in my entire life! not consciously of course :p

so the shopping spree shopaholic habit will end with this post! no more buying stuffs on impulse! I'll really consider when buying! I'll go through the 5 stages of the buyer's decision process before buying my next item! :p

oh I just realised that I've spent at least RM25 during my exam period! during finals also can spend so much! well it was my transportation cost, so it doesn't really cost! plus my gas cost! gosh! its gotta be more than RM 1760 if I do plus all my other variable costs! :p




I solemnly swear that I will never ever
turn into a temporary shopaholic again!