Tuesday, May 29, 2012

it's like I'm finally awake & you're just a beautiful mistake

iTunes - One Direction 


I LOVE HARRY STYLES! obviously :p 


YES! I'm back! I've the determination to write out this post :) I reckon it'll be interesting, or maybe not. 


I'm finding it interesting because I love going to places like these. and these places I'm talking about are aquariums! I don't know why am I such a weirdo, but I find em fascinating! 


I actually wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger. no joke. or a zoologist. Trust me, animals are smarter than human! Some humans are just a waste of space on earth. 


not trying to be mean, but think about it. some people are just heartless and idiotic! 


uuh, controversial! HAHAH 


back to topic! Went to Melbourne with Jess, Jack and Lauren for the weekend :) surprisingly when we got there for those 3 days, it did not rain one bit! Heard it's been raining before and now after our trip! thankk you Mother Nature! 


Sam caught up with us in Melbourne as well. I didn't really like Melbourne! it's just too crowded. everywhere you go, there's a bunch of other people. Unlike Perth or Adelaide where we had our own space, not people rubbing shoulders with us. 


AND, I didn't like having to walk everywhere! I still had to walk couple of blocks just to take the tram :( I didn't like that part. HAHA. Now all I remember about Melbourne is having to walk, walk, walk, walk, walk! 


Anyways, this blog post is all about my time in the Melbourne Aquarium :) I've to admit, I like Hillary's Aquarium in Perth more. BUT, Melbourne's has penguins!! 


THEY ARE ADORABLE! I want to pat one so badly! I want a pet penguin please :)! fo reals! 


Photobucket
 They'll pose for you, which is quite funny

Photobucket
I saw em poo! it was hilarious.

The poo just flies out of their A hole! I kid you not! LOL. it FLIES OUT
okay, not fly. maybe spits? 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jack & Lauren sitting in for a lecture! HAHA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sam's picture taking skills. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
I got to hug penguins but it wasn't what I really wanted!

I wanted to get one but it says Melbourne Aquarium on their bellies. not naise :( 

Photobucket
I LOVED THAT ONE!
but it's just too pricey! They do know how to make money -.- 

That's about it :) I liked that they have like big viewing glass. like you're inside an ocean feeling. But there's just not much else, which was a little disappointing.

After the visit, we went to Docklands for a round of Black Light Mini Golf! which was hell fun :))! I would go back and play again! but that would be in another post :) 

so till then! Don't laugh while drinking now!